Thursday, March 8, 2012

Melt in your mouth chicken

For dinner tonight I tried a new chicken recipe I saw on Pinterest. . . .  usually I just pin dinner recipes but rarely try them {I know~so sad} Well tonight that wasn't the case.  I took a chance & I WON ~I guess you can say I was a winner winner for chicken dinner! ha-ha


So when you take these 5 ingredients & mix them together, 

 you get this mixture ~ I know not much to look at but its flavor we go for right? 

The recipe called for chicken breast but I really like thighs & that is what we had in the fridge so thighs it was.
  take the mixture & slather it on the top of the chicken 

 Then you pop it in the oven that was preheated to 375 for 45 minutes (or so)
while you wait you can catch up on all the laundry you neglected because you are too busy 
Pinning & Blogging.

When your timer goes B-I-N-G it looks like this 
Can you say YUMMY?  Oh YEAH~
This recipe is definitely a keeper, especially when your 15 year old compliments the meal,
but keep in mind, this is not a diet friendly recipe.  


So in order to make yourself feel better about it. . . make a salad or in our case we had cucumber, tomato & onion salad {my Favorite}

You can get the chicken recipe recipe here

Hope you give it a try!

Happy Creating

4 comments:

  1. I just saw a commercial for mayo and they mentioned this recipe. Pinning this. It looks so yummy! Thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower:>

    Thanks for linking up to Blissful and Domestic

    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-friday-linky-party_08.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! Let me know if you have trouble pinning...someone else said they had a bump & I want to correct it if I can.

      Thanks again!

      ~Stacy

      Delete
  2. I was able to pin it, no troubles. Thanks Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up @CountryMommaCooks…..have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete